Sorry there haven’t been any new posts this week. I’ve been watching live streaming classes over at creativelive.com during their Photo Week 2015. There’s only two more days left so I should be doing some new stuff soon.
In the meantime, I wanted to let you know about the newest version of onOne’s (now known as ON1) Perfect Photo Suite, which will also sport a new name…ON1 Photo 10!
Here is part of their press release, just click on the link at the end of the excerpt to finish reading the release:
Portland, OR – September 8, 2015 – ON1, Inc. has announced ON1 Photo 10, the next generation of its photo editing and effects app for Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows. Version 10 is a ground-up rework of Perfect Photo Suite 9, optimized for performance, stability and ease of use. Up to 4x faster than the previous version and requiring less memory to run, ON1 Photo 10 also includes an integrated mobile workflow, a modern user interface, and the essential ON1 photo editing tools photographers have come to love. Continue Reading
Here are some links to watch Short Clips highlighting the best of what’s coming in ON1 Photo 10:
- New Filter Stack in Effects: http://www.on1.com/on1-photo-10-short-clip-new-filter-stack-in-effects/
- New B&W Integration With Effects: http://www.on1.com/on1-photo-10-short-clip-on1-bw-integration-with-effects/
- Masking the Stack in Effects: http://www.on1.com/1086186-2/
- New Haze Reduction Presets: http://www.on1.com/on1-photo-10-short-clip-new-haze-reduction-presets/
- New Ways to Find Faces: http://www.on1.com/on1-photo-10-short-clip-new-ways-to-find-faces/
Here are a couple of webinars for your viewing pleasure:
There is going to be another live webinar this coming Friday, September 25, from 10-11 a.m. Pacific Time. To register click here.
To find out more about ON1 Photo 10 head over to http://www.on1.com/apps/on1photo10/